National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021 is a portal launched by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. This portal provides various scholarships to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority students. Applicants can apply/ registration online for the schemes listed further. Appliers can read the further session of this page to collect the information like eligibility criteria, registration procedure, the procedure to submit a renewal application, documents required and other relevant information.
Key Points of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
1. Name of the portal National Scholarship Portal
2. Launched by Central Government of India
3. Ministry Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India
4. Beneficiaries Students
5. Start Date Of Scholarship 2021
6. Last Date To Apply Not Announced Soon
7. Benefits Scholarship Benefits
8. Mode of application Online
9. Official website https://scholarships.gov.in/
Schemes of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
Any applicants who want to apply for scholarship under NSP have to check there eligibility by follow few easy steps:
1. To check eligibility you need to go to the National Scholarship Website
2. From home page of the website you need to go “services” option
3. Click “scheme eligibility” from drop-down options
4. Enter the details such as Domicile State/UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste/Community Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Whether Disabled and captcha code
5. Click “check eligibility” option
Documents Required National Scholarship Portal 2021
1. Aadhar Card
2. Bank account Passbook.
3. Caste Certificate if you belong to a special category.
4. Income certificate as per your scholarship type.
5. Mobile Number
6. Passport Size Photograph
7. Previous Year Education Qualification certificate.
8. Self-declaration certificate.
Objective of National Scholarship Portal 2021
1. The main objective of NSP Scholarship 2021 is
2. To ensure the distribution of the scholarships will be done timely to the students.
3. Now To make an application procedure easier for the students
4. To make a common platform for Central and State Governments scholarship plans
5. For no duplication in the processing and creating a learner’s database.
Benefits of NSP 2.0
1. Information about all the scholarship in one portal
2. Easy application procedure
3. Single integrated application
4. Suggest for the students about the best scholarship scheme to apply
5. No double applications
6. Transparent records.
7. Up to date data available
8. Help as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments
Registration Procedure of National Scholarship Portal
1. Click Here to Registration National Scholarship Portal 2021
First Step Registration National Scholarship Portal 2021
• To register yourself you need to go to the National Scholarship
• From the home page of the website you need to click “new registration”
Read the instructions appears on the screen, tick the checkbox and click “continue” option
Enter the details as asked on the screen such as name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
Enter the captcha code and click the “Register” option
Second Step Login
• Log in through your “Student Registration ID”
• Click on “Application Form” Icon
The application form will be displayed on the screen
• Fill in the asked details i.e State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.