BPS PO 2020-21 Registration: Institute of Personnel Selection (IBPS) has increased the number of vacancies for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT), to 3517, in various government banks of India including Canara Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra and Punjab and Sind Bank
The candidates can check more details on IBPS PO 2020 such as vacancy, eligibility, selection process, important dates and other details below:
IBPS PO Online Application Link to start on 28 October 2020
- IBPS PO / MT 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of IBPS PO Application – 28 October 2020
- Last Date to IBPS PO Application – 11 November 2020
- Download IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card – December 2020 (New Cycle)
- IBPS PO Online Preliminary Exam – 05 January 2021/06 January 2020 (New Cycle)
IBPS PO / MT 2020 Vacancy Details
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – 3517 Posts
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
- qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
20 to 30 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
IBPS PO / MT 2020 Selection Process
IBPS PO selection will be done on the basis of IBPS PO/MT Prelims exam, IBPS PO/MT Main Exam, IBPS PO/MT Interview Round and and IBPS PO Provisional Allotment.
How to Apply for IBPS PO / MT 2020 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the post on IBPS official website i.e. on ibps.in/
IBPS PO Fee:
SC/ST/PWBD – Rs. 100/-
Others – Rs. 600/-
Last year, IBPS has published the PO Recruitment Notification in the month of August 2019 for 4336 PO and MT Posts. IBPS online application was started on 07 August 2019 and ended on 28 August 2019. Hence, we can expect IBPS PO 2020 Notification in the month of August 2020.