Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020: Online Registration/ Application Form (વહાલી દીકરી યોજના 2020) Application Form Vahli Dikri Scholarship | Registration Process Gujarat Vahli Dikari Yojana:
Vahli Dikri Yojana has been announced by the State Government of Gujarat. Application form filling procedure for this scheme will commence soon. Today in this article we people are going to discuss about how you can apply for the scheme to grab its benefits in both online/ offline mode, objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria and many other information. Please have a look on the further stated session of this page to know all the details about the scheme
Vahli Dikri Yojana’ launched to save Gujarat’s daughters. The state in the budget on Tuesday allocated Rs 133 crore for the scheme, under which Rs 1 lakh will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education. The DyCM told the state assembly house that the scheme, the first-ofits-kind by the Gujarat government, will help prevent female foeticide, promote education of girls, and provide a substantial sum to fund the the higher education and weddings of girls.
Sociologist Gaurang Jani said that government giving cash incentives for education of girls was good, but giving Rs 1 lakh for weddings at 18 years would incentivize parents to marry off their daughters, rather than allowing them to pursue a college education.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Sogandhnamu/Affidevit :
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Form (અરજીફોર્મ)
Whatsapp groups joined: Click here
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana In Gujarati [Official Image]
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Eligibility
1.Only Permanent Residents of Gujarat are Eligible
2. This Scheme is valid for First Three Girl Childs Per Family
3. Annual Income of the family must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Benefits
1. Once the Girl Child Enters Class 1, Financial Assistance of Rs. 4000 Will be Given
2. After Entering Class 9 the Girl child gets financial assistance of Rs. 6000
3.Upon Attaining age of 18 years, the State Government will transfer Rs. 1 Lakh to the beneficiary for Higher Education & Marriage.
Procedure to Apply For the Vahli Dikri Yojana
Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.