Gujarat Bagayati Yojana list 2022: Different schemes are run by Gujarat government for different categories. Various schemes run online portal. Like schemes run on ikhedut portal for farmers, E Samaj Kalyan runs for social welfare schemes. Furthermore various village industry schemes run on e-kutirportal. Today through this article we will provide information about the list of horticulture department schemes launched recently on ikhedut.
Many welfare schemes have been implemented by the state government to double the income of the farmers. Various schemes are running on ikhedut portal. Like Farming Scheme, Animal Husbandry Schemes and Horticulture Department etc. are running. Horticulture Scheme Gujarat 2022 has recently been launched by the Department on iKhedoot portal. More than 60 schemes for the welfare and development of farmers have been put online by the horticulture department. Various welfare schemes are available on the iKhedoot portal, which the government has requested the farmers to take advantage of by July 31.
Gujarat Bagayati Yojana 2022
- Ikhedut portal has been created by Gujarat government to provide benefits of various government schemes for farmers.
Eligibility for Gujarat Bagayati Yojana 2022
- Eligibility for availing the benefit is determined by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat. Which is stated belo
- Farmer should be an applicant from Gujarat state.
- Beneficiary should be farmer.
- Farmers will have to apply online to avail the benefits of this scheme.
List of documents required for Gujarat Bagayati Yojana 2022
Since the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation Gujarat has to apply online to avail the assistance scheme currently running on the i-Khedoot portal. For which the applicant should have the following documents.
- 7/12 land copy of applicant farmer
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Xerox of first page of bank account pass book
- If the applicant belongs to SC caste then his caste certificate
- Caste certificate if the applicant belongs to ST caste
- Copy of ration card of the applicant
- If the applicant farmer is disabled, certificate regarding disability
- Copy of forest rights letter (if any) if applicant beneficiary belongs to tribal area
- Consent form of other cultivator in case of joint occupancy in 7-12 and 8-A agricultural land
- Details if the applicant farmer is a member of a cooperative society (if applicable)
- Information if the applicant farmer is a member of a milk producer association (if applicable)
- Mobile number of applicant farmer
Gujarat Bagayati Yojana Registration Process
Farmers have to apply online through iKhedut portal. Farmers can also apply online for this scheme at home through mobile / computer. And the applicant farmer can also apply through VCE (Panchayat Operator) and CSC Center from Gram Panchayat of your village. The complete information on how to apply online for this scheme is given below step by step.
- First of all, you have to type “ikhedut portal” in the Chrome browser of the mobile / computer.
- In which the website has to be opened by clicking on https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from the results that come in Google Search.
- After opening i-Khedut website click on “Horticulture Schemes”. Then at number-3 “Horticulture Schemes” written on the right side – click here for details.
- After clicking it will show you various horticulture plan list.
- In which “Apply” is written, click on it and open the website.
- After the new web page you will be asked whether you have farmer registration or not, you can apply.
- If you say yes to farmer registration, then you have to provide Aadhaar number and mobile number, then an OTP will be sent to your mobile. After entering that OTP, give the details of the farmer in the application and you will come online.
- Click on “Apply New” button and submit a new application.
- Click on the “Update Application” button to add corrections to the application. To update/confirm the application, along with the application number, the account number of the land account or the ration card number given at the time of application has to be given.
- After the application is correct, confirm it. After the application is confirmed, the application will not be updated
- If you are applying for the first time from the year 2018-19 without registering as a farmer, then providing the Aadhaar number and mobile number while applying online will determine the eligibility of the application, by submitting a copy of the Aadhaar number to the concerned office, after verifying it by the concerned officer, Farmer Registration ( registration) will take place. At that time, an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number stating that the registration has been done.
- A print of the application can be taken only after the application is confirmed.
- If the name of the bank is not found in the list, contact the nearest horticulture office.
- On the off chance that the application number isn’t produced while saving the application, read the message in the above line of guidelines.
- The details which are next in red are mandatory.
- Take a print out of the online application and submit it to the office/office address mentioned on the application along with the required documents. Or after applying Khedut online on IKhedut Portal, take a print of the signature/fingerprint and scan it and upload it by clicking on “Upload Signed Copy of Application Print” menu on the portal. The facility to upload scanned copy of caste pattern is also enabled in “Other Document Upload” menu wherever applicable. So there is no need for the farmer to submit the application in person at the office. Scanned copy uploaded in PDF format should be more than 200 KB in size.
Last Date for Online application
The applicant has to apply online from 12/07/2022 to 31/07/2022 through I Khedut portal. After that the application process will be closed.
Gujarat Bagayati Yojana list 2022
Click Here to Download List