Divyang Marriage Assistance Scheme 1,00,000 Help 2021 | Divyang Vivah Yojna 2021
Name of the scheme : Divyang Vivah Yojna 2021
● The girl should be above 18 years of age and the boy should be over 21 years of age.
● The benefit of this scheme will be available only once (per couple).
● Under this scheme benefits are given as per the percentage of disability shown in the form below.
● Under this scheme, one has to apply for assistance within two years of marriage
◆ Assistance rate
Under this scheme, when a disabled person marries a disabled person, a total of Rs. 50,000 / – + Rs. 100,000 / – as well as Rs. Assistance of Rs. 50,000 / – is paid
◆ Under this scheme the benefit is given as per the percentage of disability shown in the form below.
1. Blindness : 40 percent or more
2. Muscular dysfunction due to genetic causes : 40 percent or more
3. Hearing loss : 71 to 100 percent or more
4. Chronic Neurological Status : 50 percent or more
5. Normal Injury Fatal Bleeding : 50 percent or more
6. Low Vision : 40 percent or more
7. Trembling muscular stiffness : 50 percent or more
8. Intellectual disability : 50 percent or more
9. Decreased amount of hemoglobin : 50 percent or more
10. Bleeding – Healed : 40 percent or more
11. Chronic anemia : 50 percent or more
12. Acid attack victims : 40 percent or more
13. Impaired mobility : 40 percent or more
14. Cerebral palsy : 40 percent or more
15. Dwarfism : 40 percent or more
16. Mentally ill : 50 percent or more
17. Multiple sclerosis – a disorder of the hardening of body tissues : 40 percent or more
18. Concerning special studies : 50 percent or more
19. Disability Speech and language impairment : 50 percent or more
20. Impairment in the developmental status of the nervous system : 40 percent or more
21. Many disabilities, including deafness : 40 percent or more
Benefits of Mass Weddings:
● To elevate differently-abled individuals to become fully-functioning members of society.
● To provide them an accessible atmosphere for a normal life.
● To bring together the entire society for their inspiration.
● To bring positive goals with the beginning of the new chapter in their lives.
● To celebrate the happiness of togetherness irrespective of caste, creed, color, and ability
◆ Documents to be submitted:
● Certified copy of the paralysis of the civil surgeon of the bride / groom
● Proof of Residence (Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Any one of Election Card)
● Applicant’s school leaving certificate
● Girl / Boy’s school leaving certificate
● Certified copy of the disability certificate of the Civil Surgeon of the applicant
● Photos of the couple’s joint wedding
● Wedding Kankotri
● Copy of first page of bank passbook or canceled check
● Certificate of marriage registration
- Download and View Form: Click Here
- Official Website:Click here